Effective from: October 06, 2023
Last updated: October 06, 2023
We are committed to respecting the intellectual property of others and upholding copyright infringement procedures and policies. This commitment applies to ComradeFeed, owned by O7 Media Limited. We respond to allegations of copyright violations according to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Notification of Copyright Infringement:
If you are a copyright owner (or an agent of one) and believe that user material on our sites infringes your copyrights, file a DMCA notification using our form. The claim should include the following information (all in English):
1. A person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf must provide a signature, either physical or electronic.
2. Clearly identify the material infringing on the copyrighted work and provide its location on our site (e.g., message ID or link).
3. Identify the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed. For multiple works on a single page, you may provide a representative list.
4. Include contact information, like a phone number and email.
5. Add this statement: “I believe, in good faith, that the use of the copyrighted materials on the service is not authorized by the copyright owner or law.”
6. State under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and you’re authorized to make the complaint.
Before filing, consult your legal advisor as false claims may result in liability. Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act states knowingly misrepresenting material as infringing can lead to liability.
Once the Designated Agent receives a Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification:
Our policy is as follows:
1. Promptly remove or disable access to the infringing material.
2. Notify the content provider, member, or user of the removal or access disabling.
3. Inform that repeat offenders will have infringing material removed, and their access to the service may be terminated.
If you suspect a copyright infringement on our platforms, please contact us.